Terms & Conditions for all stove sales and installation.
- You will be required to pay a deposit. This secures you a set date in the diary and cover the cost of ordering your stove, labour for lost work on
your diary date and materials. We call this 'Deposit on stove'. If you cancel a booking after payment of a deposit, the deposit will be forfeited to Country Stoves or
Beagles Chimneys to reimburse our service costs of processing your booking, stove, labour for lost work and materials. If you fail to make a deposit on a provisinal booking,
that booking will be cancelled and no work will be started.
- Payment Invoice. This invoice to be paid on completion of goods and work carried out unless othwise stated.
These terms cover all quotes for our package deals below.
- Chimney Liner Installation Pack. Comprises of 316L Grade Liner 6" Diameter up to 9 meters in length, Stainless steel Pot Hanger Cowl, Stainless Steel Liner
Connector 5" to 6" Increaser for the 5kw or 6" to 6" for the 8kw and Register Plate Kit. Jobs requiring more than 9 meters of liner will be quoted seperartely.
- Installation of the Stove and chimney liner pack into your existing Fire Place and chimney. The fire place must be ready for the stove to be installed. Building
work & alterations are not included in the price. We can do the work a extra cost if you would like us to or you can use your own builder
- The installation of the chimney liner must be done off our own access equipment. If you have difficult access to your chimney you will be advised of the extra
cost and what’s needed. We do 90% of jobs with our own access equipment.
- Free site survey to make sure the Stove & Fire place are suitable. If additional parts are required you will be notified at this point and advised of the
additional price. Sometimes we need bends or a Tee off the back of the stove to get into the flue. Bends & Tee's are an additional £50. All extra parts are supplied at cost only to
- HETAS sign off through building control Pack. You get a certificate, Notice Plate & Co2 Alarm. You must have these by law. A stove pipe is also supplied
with this Pack. Air vent kit also supplied with 8kw stove.
- In addition to the prices below you can upgrade you chimney liner to 904L with a 20 year guarantee on the liner only. This liner is better suited to smokeless
fuels & wood. The 316L liner has a 10 year guarantee and is better for mainly wood burning and some smokeless fuel. Call us for price options.
- Your chimney can also be insulated in addition to the prices below. That’s the space between your old chimney flu and the new liner to help keep it warm for the
up-draught. Not all flues need it, that’s why its optional. This can be discussed on the site survey.
Stoves & Sweeps are;
Stove & Installation Sales:
Chimney Sweeping by:
Stove & Liner Installation by:
Lincolnshire Stove Company
Contact details for Offfice
Tel: 01205 751133
Business ID no.
856 6307 03
HETAS and NACS